my Leitmontif..

Thursday, June 14, 2007


Its HOLS!@@


Finally had some time to rest, be it whether I want to anot. Cause I have been coughing and ill for the past week. Blood today somemore.. =( well.. good thing is that the night safari trip turn out to be quite pleasant with an unexpected turnout rate. Photos are stil in Dick's digi so ya.. no pics..


Highlights

I become the pest controller of the day!!


  1. XP and the small tiny ant that set her screaming in Ben and Jerry in the zoo?
  2. Huishing and this freaking BIG flying ant or i dunno wat u call it! *murdered by matthias
  3. Bought a 1 year slave for $1. cheap sia. for more details, pls refer to http://ladies-nitess.blogspot.com/
  4. Wanling's encounter with crocodiles..??? hahas


    Well whatever it is, I been spending too much freaking time on games man! Granado Espada! The graphics is really awesome. Check this OUT!


Lastly.. become I end off.. this is the photo of the day!
WTH is Scott trying to do!@#$*^!#)*#)_!*#!*$&(!^@(*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted