my Leitmontif..

Saturday, June 2, 2007


my 1st BLOG ENTRY


WHOOOOOOOO.. I made my 1st BLOG entry!!! hahas.. though still really sure how this thing works, but I strongly believe that I will IMRPOVE.. the very first thing I going to talk about shall be FOOD..=)


wahahas.. Went to michelle's workplace with weekiat.. so romantic right? 2 guys... fusion restaurant... omg! *what am i saying!!! But seriously the food there is nothing but such gratifying delicacy!! We ordered the Hawaiian pork chop under special recommendation by mic. To kick things off, the plain water served has a faint aroma of lemon within. However, mic was so busy that it took pretty long for her to see us! hahas.. poor mic..


Finally, It became the highlight of my day as the long awaited main course was placed before my very eye!! Enticing placed on my plate was 3 pieces of tender grilled meat with some beanspout dressing i suppose. The heavenly scent filled my nostrils before I began my scrumptious meal. I guess most of us wouldn't wait a second to gobble up the mouth-watering meat straight away. However, I chose to have the broccoli first. Little did I expect the broccoli to be flavoured! It was kinda shocking for me especially that the dressings I had so far were all tasteless. The broccoli boiled with the meat juices blended perfectly! (I mean i can just eat this for the rest of my life! hahahas)

Next up is the porkchop! The taste was so well marinated that I really dunno how to describe it. I aint kidding! This is really the best pork chop I had in my life! Or was it that the other pork chops were too horrible? hahas.. Perhaps its just that my expectation from a porkchop isnt that HIGH.. hahas.. The haiwaiian chop also came with a slice of pineapple. To many I think it would probably serve as a decoration or something? However, the pineapple does serve a BIG use for me. Whenever, the taste of the pork chop gets a little mild, a small serving of the pineapple slice does the Trick! The dish was so marvelous that I decided to slowly enjoy this masterpiece by the brilliant chef there!

Well so if anyone of you guys are convinced by my experience, do visit mich's workplace at suntec's Olio outlet. And if you do visit there and find that your visit is a waste, dun come find me! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted