my Leitmontif..

Friday, July 13, 2007


Ask and chat



lols.. today i pro active sia.. after meeting the GIA people i went back home, then saw this guy playing naruto song that i dun have.. I went up to the stranger and ask him to bluetooth me! hahas..

After that, I had a hair cut that exhausted $30bucks from my reserves.. The cut took roughly 45mins? The longest hair cut that I had in my entire life, but it was an enjoyable experience.. Was like chatting with the malehairdresser*I aint GAY .. Can really tell that he is putting his heart into cutting my hair..

After bathing (face is censored)



This made me realised even more that we human can get rather self-centered. I mean like when was the last time you chat with the taxi uncle when u are taking taxi alone? You maybe thinking that why should you chat with some1 that you may possibly meet once or maximum twice in your life.





However, I still think that every1 is unique in their different way and by chatting with them you can learn more stuff about them and also in life. Furthermore, by asking them things related to their life can actually set an interesting topic going. Eg, asking taxi uncle about his life, he may tell you that he is actually a football player from decades ago. Its really interesting to know people in this way.. TRUST ME!!!





Just try asking them some questions. Every1 likes to be heard.. In return, they will ask you questions that may stir up some happy memories of yours. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted