my Leitmontif..

Tuesday, September 4, 2007


2nd week into IPP and aching all over


So glad that I can finally get myself motivated and go according to my plans.. Been working out so hard at IPP and with weights recently.. Most importantly, I managed to keep my diet under control. Having considered that I eat almost anything and really isnt concerned about the fat content or whatsoever.. its really quite an accomplishment.. I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!! HOPE TO KEEP IT UP!! Met up with kiat and Kai on sat.. for gym and a trip to the PASIR something ARMY CAMP.. ITS SO AWESOME!!



PEEPS! You should go see see look look if you have the time.. I mean next year or the next exibition. LOLS.. I saw something damn interesting along the way.. I mean seriously.. YOU WILL LAUGH IF YOU NOE THIS DUDE.. Look carefully....



Does it mean a dream come true for him? Or is it a gone for good for uS? You decide.. LOLS..

Sunday I kana conned out by JF..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted