my Leitmontif..

Friday, September 7, 2007


2nd week


woah.. its finally end of 2nd week.. and unfortunately i always suay suay kana OT on fridays.. worse than normal days.. OT until 8pm today without any pay. Company's policy is volunteery OT.. sians.. but good side is that i get to read through all the auditing proposal from the Big 4 firms.. How many of my friends can be so lucky to do project like this? So am i lucky or am i not? but sians la.. take cab home even surcharge 5 buck more ex then people.. Changi to my house in terms of dist is even further than scott's place to my place.. hahas.. suay.. No transport rebursement too .. Most suay de is I bought 4 socks last week for IPP end up now 1 missing again.... Dunno is it that the wind blow too strong.. Or my mum nv kiap* properly.. sibei suay.. But i enjoyed working on the whole.. =)



FREAKING BROKE LA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted