my Leitmontif..

Saturday, November 24, 2007


wahahhas..


shall update a little about my life.. Realised that I have been too busy lately!!! Basically most of my time goes to my darling weekiat.. hahas.. =X monday and thurs gym with him.. wed and sat bball with him.. Busy hor? Think he cant get enough of me ba.. >.< and we quite on sia.. ytd still got play badminton with HS,HR,J,D,S, WL, JF, guess urself who is who ba.. =P

Yeah played majong today! win $20 dollars.. but poor wl.. 1 person lose 3 lose until $50.. Record Holder sia.. hahahs.. dun whack me!

Oh ya.. Been spending money like water recently too.. Bought 1 bball 90 dollars.. 1 bball shoe $202.. some shirts and etc.. end up another #300 gone.. I must learn to control my spending habits le.. If not can die sia..

And I FINALLY GOTTEN MY OCT PAY!! every1 get Nov pay le.. i just get OCT.. hahas..
Stupid attachment..

Hopefully sunday can go rollerblading.. lala..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted