my Leitmontif..

Monday, December 31, 2007


CHANGE C H A N G E!!!


its really a good day ytd.. guess its both fruitful and happy day ba.. went over to chc again after like 1 year ++ but this time round its really so different.. especially the part abt the message of the sermon.. its like so ... amazing.. cause the other day i was telling fen abt changing my life and sorta things.. and the change in my mentally actually gotten me better friends and less enemy. MESSAGE delivered that day was Matthew 18:1-4 keyword change..

It is said that

"A change in thinking will lead to a change in action and ultimately a change to your destiny."

and greatest enemy to change is TRADITION!!

true i guess. sets me thinking how many times things i plan deviate away cause i end up being complacent and sorta thing.. abit the sad ar? maybe every1 is just like me as well.. =X

Reasons why people do not change:

(a) Pride – (theres nothing wrong about me)
(b) Fear --- ( I dunno.. I am afraid of making a wrong decison)
© Rebellion
(d) Laziness
(e)Ignorance – (I dunno that I need to change)

This time round.. I really hope i can change for the better.. Guess its my new year resolution as well.. BE THE CHANGE!! Hope every1 feels the same ba.. =)

Quoted:
"When change is necessary, not to change is destructive."
"My ability to lead the change will determine my success in life."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 2, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted