my Leitmontif..

Friday, December 28, 2007


post hols reflections


is it only me or does everyone else feels that the holiday had gone to waste again? If you have planned the holiday and busted it like me.. You would probably feel that way ba.. ahhas.. dunno whats going on with me.. But i think i should be able to pick myself up soon ba.. How soon i DUNNO =X hahas oh ya.. been so stuck on prison break season 1 and 2 all the way till 5am in the morning.. so my body clock is pretty screwed up right now.. is it a accomplishment to finish season 1 and 2 within 6 days? hahas.. I must be too bored or what ba..


had time to catch up with a couple of friends that haven seen in a Y^!$()*!#)(*!# while.. and its great to know that they are still alive and kicking.. =) I guess its time to make my new year resolution and stick to it le.. 0_0

1 Comments:

Blogger Yesha Gee said...

You're so like my friend who loves Prison Break so much and spent long hours just to finish the season.

Well, i'm more of a 'Heroes' and 'CSI' fan. Hah!

Anyway, just bloghopping. I hope to see you around. See yah!

April 17, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted