my Leitmontif..

Sunday, December 23, 2007


updates for the week


ITS dickson's BDAY on wed.. super nice of him to treat us to dinner.. and lunch was on scotty too.. me and wk just pratically freeload whole day.. =X sushi tei was great and is dick's sister really that chio? still cant comprehend why every1 else thinks she is.. maybe i am just weird in my taste.. hwahh...

AND I FINALLY GOTTEN MY PSP... whOOOSooOOo..


Having so much fun.. and thx to my psp.. my holidays got screwed up again... busted my 1st week and think i will do the same for the 2nd.. what will happen to the book i borrowed.. Also.. I finally gotten my hands on prision break.. abit the lag.. yes i noe. but dun blame me.. =)

oh ya.. went over to Hope Church the other day and it was really cool~ especially with the pastor jeff who really knows how to amuse people with his humour.. sucha cool dude.. the play was good too.. 1 with rather twisted timeline.. sleep beauty with chinese imperial costumes.. wahahas.. twisted but i enjoyed it!!

Feeling alive and kicking again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted