my Leitmontif..

Sunday, December 16, 2007


wheee


Finally its start of HOLS!!! and FINALLY can get my IE to work.. haven been able to sign in to blogspot for damn damn long.. yeah.. good to see my good friends again!! and I have been real real slack in my studies.. Dunno what is happening to me.. Must be my good friends influence me de.. =X

well well.. I am GLAD that I gotten a new good friend.. Yeah.. NO DOUBT IT IS YOU!! =P I am going to buy a PSP if nothing goes wrong.. and hopefully can buy real real cheap and I NEED A DAMN BAG!!!


abit sad that a few dudes from my class are going germ.. lesser guys in the class = EVEN LESS LIFE... =(


wishing all a mERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Success is a Journey,

not a Destination!

The Convicted